As our mission states, we rescue senior animals whose love and lives are in jeopardy. We believe that there is always a solution other than surrendering responsibility, and we would like to help you keep your pet.
We rescue senior animals from the public when there are no other options. Every Frosted Face that enters our program requires an interview with the owner and temperament testing.
We do not take stray animals. If you found an animal:
- Take it to the vet and have it scanned for a microchip.
- Post in Craigslist Lost/Found
- Post on FindingRover.com
- Post on Nextdoor.com
- Post on the Facebook page Lost and Found for that city
- Hang FOUND flyers on every intersection as far as you can with a BIG picture, age, description, phone number
- Take the animal to the shelter near where it was found, because the owner may look there. Place an IP "interested party" hold on the animal, so the shelter will alert you when the animal is scheduled for euthanasia.
If it is an animal or breed restriction in your living environment that is causing you to relinquish your pet, we can help you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can recommend available places to live with your pet.
If you are relinquishing the pet of an incapacitated or deceased family member, please review our Final Wish Program.